Re: adding new descriptor format to the if_wm driver

 Hello, all.

(2012/07/06 15:44), Ignatios Souvatzis wrote:

On Thu, Jul 05, 2012 at 02:37:45PM -0700, Vlad Balan wrote:

The current if_wm driver uses an older descriptor format which is
referred in the newer documentation as a "legacy" format.

Say, are there older chips currently supported by if_wm that don't
understand the new descriptor format? If yes, we'd have to rename
either the driver with the old format, or the new one, when

If Vlad's change supports both older and newer descriptor format,
it's valuable to test it.

 Vlad, offcourse I have 82576 card and many older cards, so I can
help you.

                SAITOH Masanobu (