Re: link negotiation issues on re(4)/rgephy with new switch

On 5/9/12 11:59 PM, je wrote:

The managed Netgear switches I've seen have several power-saving modes, some related to autodetecting cable length. Perhaps they have been enabled and are functioning improperly for you?

I suppose it's possible, but I don't see any related options on the netgear management interface. And, of course, it works with all the other cards I have.

+j