De: tech-net-owner%NetBSD.org@localhost
[mailto:tech-net-owner%NetBSD.org@localhost] En nombre de Ignatios Souvatzis
Enviado el: miércoles, 02 de mayo de 2012 11:14
Para: tech-net%netbsd.org@localhost
Asunto: Re: OSI TP4 stack on netbsd

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 04:11:33PM +0000, Christos Zoulas wrote:
> Marcos Pindado Sebastian  <mapindado%aubay.es@localhost> wrote:
> >Hello, I would like to know if osi stack is still supported on
> >NetBSD, particularly TP4 transport services.
> >In the archive list along the years it seems several people tried to
> >make this work but don't seem to get it.

> This has not been tested for many years so it is likely to be broken.
> I you can test/fix it yourself, please do so and submit patches. (...)

My old SOCK_DGRAM test is at

        ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/is/isotest/

I didn't try it for a while, though, but it might be useful to see if it's the
network or the transport layer you have problems with...

Regards,
        -is
Verificada la ausencia de virus por G Data AntiVirus
Versión: AVA 22.4837 del 02.05.2012
Noticias de virus: www.antiviruslab.com