Re: On Proper E-Mail Usage (no longer: Re: hpn_buffer_size)

> It seems explicit that some folks in the NetBSD community want me to
> leave, and I'll respect such wishes by unsubscribing from these
> lists.

It could be true.  But I don't think I'm part of that "some folks"; I
certainly did not intend to say any such thing.

If it comes down to a choice of having you here with paragraph-sized
lines or having you gone...I see arguments each way and don't know
which side I come down on; perhaps fortunately, I don't think I need to
figure that out, because it's not my choice to make.  I don't run the
list and most certainly don't run NetBSD.

\ / Ribbon Campaign