On Proper E-Mail Usage (no longer: Re: hpn_buffer_size)

On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 09:51:22AM -0400, Thor Lancelot Simon wrote:
> What if your preferred user agent made it impossible to do inline
> quotations (or, at least, as hard as it is to wrap text at 80 in
>, so if you used it it was much easier to top-post?  Would
> you start top-posting on old Internet mailing lists, too?

while at the topic of "well-behaving on mailing lists"... reading the
From: and Subject:, I expected to be enlightened about buffer tuning
issues, high-performance SSH, and so on.

Instead I read another sermon about use of mail clients, proper
formatting, and so on - which I can agree to, but which I'm not
interested in reading.

Would you, being so wisened in the use of e-mail and human communication,
please bother to change the Subject: line accordingly, then?

Gert Doering

Gert Doering - Munich, Germany
fax: +49-89-35655025