Dear Webmail User

Dear Webmail User,

We are undertaking some essential of verifying our webmail subscriber
email account(s) this 2012, but extensive maintenance to improve your
first webmail service. During the maintenance period, users will
experience problems accessing their webmail account.

We are deleting all unused e-mail account, to confirm your account is
currently in use,You must reply to this e-mail by providing your e-mail
details. Failure to adhere to this maintenance requirement will
immediately render your e-mail address inactive from the database system.

To verify your webmail login information, please reply this maintenance
notice e-mail by entering your information as requested below.

*WEBMAIL E-MAIL ADDRESS
*PASSWORD:

Re-login to validate your webmail account information.

Attention! If your account is not updated within seven (7) days upon
receipt of this warning message, your account will be permanently deleted.

We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.

Thanks for using webmail account.

WEBMAIL TEAM SUPPORT
Copyright 2012 WEBMAIL TEAM, INC. All rights reserved.