Re: RFC: dhcpcd gains RFC6106 support, aka IPv6 stateless RDNSS and DNSSL

On Thu, 15 Dec 2011 03:56:37 +0000, Roy Marples wrote:
I've finished an initial implementation of RFC6106 for the RDNSS and
DNSSL options within dhcpcd. This is only available right now from my
git repository (git clone git://roy.marples.name/dhcpcd.git)

I would really like feedback as it if it works for you, any deviations from the spec and the full 9 yards. It's been tested on NetBSD-current
as of a few days ago and Ubuntu 10.04 LTS.

I've had zero feedback on the code itself and it's been working for over a month now.
As such I've imported dhcpcd-5.5.0 with this enabled into -current.

Thanks

Roy