Re: code for RFC6056 - patch for sys/netinet

I have a few failures in the test suite. I'll spend some days
investigating them and see whether the patch needs modifications.

Regards,
Vlad

sudo atf-run | atf-report | grep Failed

prints:

    inode_nos: Failed: Exit code 1 does not match the expected code 0
    pwd: Failed: Exit code 1 does not match the expected code 0
    main: Failed: Node number is not 3
    kqueue: Failed: Got 4 events but expected 3
    normal: Failed: stdout does not match
    strip: Failed: $stripped != ${line%%/\**} (#define bindir
"/usr/bin"  != #define bindir ")
    all: Failed: 30 of 77 failed cases
Failed (bogus) test programs:
Failed test cases: