Re: code for RFC6056 - patch for sys/netinet

Hi David,

Thank you for the feedback! Are the regression tests the ones from the
atf package ( or is there some other
package providing them? I can do the testing on my machine for amd64
which should provide a head start, given that the code is not too
architecture specific.