wi(4) with AirPort only half working

Hi!

Before I try to debug the code on my PowerBook G3 (Pismo) I would like to
know if there is a general, maybe known, problem with wi(4), or if it is a
problem in the macppc if_wi_obio.c frontend.

WLAN with wi(4) seems to work for me, when I configure it with
# ifconfig wi0 inet a.b.c.d ssid myname mkey mykey up

But:

- "ifconfig wi0" does not display the right channel when connected
- "ifconfig wi0 list scan" hangs
- "wlanctl wi0" only displays my own interface

Did anybody else see that on anything other than macppc hardware?

--
Frank Wille