Old network interfaces still alive?

Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone still has (working) hardware for any of
the following networks and, if so, what device drivers they use?

    ARCnet
    ECOnet
    FDDI
    HIPPI
    Token Ring

I've been doing some work on the the kernel networking which is going
to unavoidably involve a change to the interface to network device
drivers.  While I could rewrite support for the L2 networks above
and get it to the point where it compiles, this seems pointless if
there is no one who can actually run the result to test it.

Can anyone run any of these?

Thanks,
Dennis Ferguson