Re: pppoe(4) PPPOE_SERVER test

On Sat, 20 Nov 2010, Matthew Mondor wrote:
When using nm(1) on the /netbsd kernel image, I noticed that some
symbols appear to be missing which would normally be defined when
PPPOE_SERVER, despite config -x /netbsd showing "options PPPOE_SERVER"
and the image having been built again after cleaning the compile
directory.  This could explain my problems, although I unfortunately
don't yet understand why the PPPOE_SERVER conditional code doesn't get
built.

I.e. a clean rebuild worked for you?
I never saw those problems when I wrote the documentation that you referred to (after fiddling with it, too). What I didn't have was agr(4) in the game, and I wonder if you can try without that if it still does act up.

Good luck!

 - Hubert (PPPOE_SERVER-clueless, mostly ;)