PXE patch available for testing

As part of my GSoC project, I needed to restructure/extend the existing
code inside i368/stand/pxeboot.
The previous code used PXE's UDP API to send out packets, while for TCP
I needed the more general UNDI.

If you have an i386 machine that's currently boots from PXE/tftp, and have some
time, please test the following patch. After using the patched pxeboot
binary for
booting, you should not notice any change in behaviour.

The patch will be available here, once SF synces:

In the meantime, I've made it available here:

Apply it inside src/sys/arch/i386/stand/pxeboot with -p1, and it should compile.

Any feedback is appreciated,