Re: Another update for axe(4)

> And ifconfig shows
>       media: Ethernet autoselect (none)

That in itself is not necessarily a problem; I have a PCMCIA (or
similar - eg, I'm not sure of the difference between PCMCIA and
Cardbus) Ethernet that routinely shows media "none", even when it's in
actively carrying traffic.  (Indeed, ifconfig -m on it lists nothing
but "none".)

Of course, in this case it may be more significant; I don't know axe.

\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML