Re: Registrars with free DynDNS services of my own domains.

On Wed, 24 Feb 2010 22:26:07 +0100
"Marcin M. Jessa" <lists%yazzy.org@localhost> wrote:
> > This list is for network problems within NetBSD and not about some other
> > service providers
> What list would be more suitable then so I don't have to disturb the
> high volume traffic on this maling list?

Am I misreading you or are you attempting sarcasm here?  Is it your
contention that posting off topic messages is OK because the list isn't
busy enough?  There's nothing wrong with a low volume list.  In
particular, the fact that this list is low volume simply reflects the
stability of NetBSD networking code and that's a good thing.

Don't look for the lowest volume list to post, look for the most
appropriate list.  In this case it won't even be a NetBSD list.  Look
around, use Google and find out where these things are being
discussed.  Not only will that make you a good net citizen, it will
also get you better answers because you will be talking to the people
dealing with this stuff all the time.

Note - speaking for myself, not the project - as if I could.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy%NetBSD.org@localhost>
http://www.NetBSD.org/