Re: Registrars with free DynDNS services of my own domains.

D'Arcy J.M. Cain wrote:
On Wed, 24 Feb 2010 22:26:07 +0100
"Marcin M. Jessa" <lists%yazzy.org@localhost> wrote:
This list is for network problems within NetBSD and not about some other
service providers
What list would be more suitable then so I don't have to disturb the high volume traffic on this maling list?

Am I misreading you or are you attempting sarcasm here?
You're not misreading. People used to be kind here and never got caught up in something silly as this "off topic" remark. I will stop posting to this thread as I'm obviously disturbing your lives in such a tremendous way with my off-topic questions and since you're trying to turn it into yet another pointless discussion.
Have a nice day.

Marcin