maintainers/users of de(4), lmc(4) ?

Whenever I have had to modify all of the network interface drivers in
order to make some change, such as the ifioctl overhaul, I estimate that
it took me ten times as long to change de(4) or lmc(4) than to change
virtually any other driver.  I guesstimate that each of those drivers
has 100 times fewer users than any other user, too.  I have to wonder if
it is worth the trouble.

Do these drivers have maintainers?  Users?

Dave