Re: Plans for an online meeting regarding Radiotap

On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 05:04:20PM +0200, G?bor Stefanik wrote:
> > Besides,
> > you're supposed to make at least two implementations when proposing a
> > standard field.
>
> If I remember correctly, I made an implementation for the Linux kernel
> (a generator-side implementation) and one for Wireshark (a parser-side
> implementation). Or should I make two generator-side implementations
> according to the requirement (e.g. one for Linux, another for
> OpenBSD)?

Once there's a spec that's a little more stable I can add it to lorcon, so
that will give you 2 userspace implementations for tx (assuming aircrack
adopts it) with different authors.

-m

--
Mike Kershaw/Dragorn <dragorn%kismetwireless.net@localhost>
GPG Fingerprint: 3546 89DF 3C9D ED80 3381  A661 D7B2 8822 738B BDB1

"A baby seal walks into a club..."