NetFlow on NetBSD?

Does the tech-net readership have any recommendations for an NetFlow
probe for NetBSD?

I want to monitor the rate and duration of network flows on a tiny
NetBSD firewall/router.  I had hoped to find a tiny NetFlow "probe" to
install on the router.

I am not stuck on a NetFlow solution, BTW.  If some other probe can be
made to work with traffic visualizers such as ntop, that will work for
me, too.

nProbe looks most promising, and it is even in pkgsrc[1], but it looks
like I have to pay a fee before I can download the (GPLv2) source.
softflowd and pfflowd at <http://www.mindrot.org/projects/> also look
promising.  Can anybody say anything for/against them, or recommend some
other probe?

Dave

[1] nProbe's presence in pkgsrc is a good sign, however, I will
    probably create a reachover build using the BSD make include
    files for whichever probe I use.