Re: Pushing down kauth(9) calls in netinet{,6}

On Fri, May 01, 2009 at 01:57:34AM +0300, Elad Efrat wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Attached diff pushes down some kauth(9) calls closer to where their
> return value is used.
>
> I've changed some curlwp->l_cred to kauth_cred_get(), functions now
> pass credentials instead of a variable that says if the caller is
> privileged or not, etc.
>
> Please review.

This change breaks FAST_IPSEC.  Compile again with this kernel
configuration, and I think that you will see what I mean:

include "arch/i386/conf/GENERIC"

options         GATEWAY         # packet forwarding
options         FAST_IPSEC      # IP security

Dave