Re: need help

On Tue, 2009-05-05 at 02:51 -0700, Serban Bogdan wrote:
> Hello
> I am a student in computer engineering and i am working with PF NetBSD
> firewall. I have made administration tasks with PF and i have found a lot of
> documentation on this part.

There was a pf(4)-specific mailing list:

It's an OpenBSD project, so if you ask a question about something you
don't understand, don't be surprised if they tell you to F.O.A.D.

Moreover, you'll want consider that you're working with a Port of the
OpenBSD code.  You'll want to look at the CVS commit logs closely for
indications on how and why things were changed.