Re: sdp_open: Connection refused

On Sat, 28 Mar 2009, KIYOHARA Takashi wrote:

> I was not executing btpin.  I was not assuming sdpquery used PIN.

sdpquery does not care about pairing, only if a) "auth" is enabled on
local device (with btconfig) or b) remote device requires auth to

> P.S.
> I got bluetooth CFcard.  Maybe this device driver is said 'dtl1_cs' from
> Linux guys.
> pcmcia1 function 0: <Socket, CF+ Personal Network Card Rev 2.5> (manufacturer
> 0x0104, product 0x0096)

Interesting. We should probably think about making a "btuart" layer
abstraction soon to cut down on code duplication..

btw I have a similar RS232C<->RFCOMM device (LM058) that works quite well
sending NMEA signals..