Re: sdp_open: Connection refused

Hi! Iain,

From: Iain Hibbert <plunky%rya-online.net@localhost>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 16:54:55 +0000 (GMT)

> On Fri, 27 Mar 2009, KIYOHARA Takashi wrote:
>
> > From: Iain Hibbert <plunky%rya-online.net@localhost>
> > Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 08:13:19 +0000

We wish to express our gratitude for your wonderful insight.
I was not executing btpin.  I was not assuming sdpquery used PIN.

Thanks,
--
kiyohara

P.S.
I got bluetooth CFcard.  Maybe this device driver is said 'dtl1_cs' from
Linux guys.
pcmcia1 function 0: <Socket, CF+ Personal Network Card Rev 2.5> (manufacturer
0x0104, product 0x0096)