Re: SoC 2009 Ayame MPLS

hi,
>the ldp at least is not fully RFC compliant
Why? In RFC5462 contained information about EXP field(on cisco it like
CoS), it's quality of service stuff switching labels via priority
traffic on top level like udp, tcp, http,... To implement that thing
on NetBSD it's quite hardwork:), I think. Because it needs use
pf-hooks so as to permit label in firewall and altq via queue cbq
frame prioriting. Or you mean something else?