Re: dhclient-script

Mihai Chelaru <> writes:

> dhclient-script creates a route for any address or alias it adds via
> I am missing the reason for this, anyone has a clue ?

I find this odd too, and think it should probably be removed, but it
hasn't caused by enough trouble to overcome my reluctance to change
things I don't understand.

A more serious issue that I haven't figured out is that when the dhcp
server goes away for denies leases for a while (VZ FiOS, every 6 months
or so) and then comes back, I end up with a bad default route and am
thus off the net.