dhcpcd-4.0.0-alpha3 ready for review

On Wednesday 23 April 2008 09:29:40 Roy Marples wrote:
> The last thing todo is decide on the following
> Do we want per interface conigs in dhcpcd.conf? If so provide an example.
> We currently trim leading and trailing whitespace in dhcpcd.conf. Should we
> provide a complex mechanism to allow spaces at the start/end of values?
> If the hostname is an FQDN (foo.bar.com) should we transmit it as such by
> default?

alpha3 allows quoting strings and basic escaping.
per interface configs sections are now allowed.

Looking other the old threads, the only thing that I've not done that's been
asked is to wang a link manager into dhcpcd. My stance on this hasn't changed
as I don't think a DHCP client is the right place.

So it's now done. I've done what you've all asked.
What happens with it now is up to you guys.

Thanks

Roy