dhcpcd-4.0.0-alpha2 ready for review

And hopefully the last!

Changes from alpha1 is now looking slick and minimal.
ntp, nis and hostname lookup have been moved into example hook scripts.
dhcpcd.conf is now installed by default to request everything needs,
and ntp-servers also.
classless_static_routes="" is now exported to the script. and dhcpcd.conf now have man pages.

The last thing todo is decide on the following
Do we want per interface conigs in dhcpcd.conf? If so provide an example.
We currently trim leading and trailing whitespace in dhcpcd.conf. Should we
provide a complex mechanism to allow spaces at the start/end of values?
If the hostname is an FQDN ( should we transmit it as such by