Re: DHCP client with minimal functionality and size

On Thursday 20 March 2008 20:22:43 David Young wrote:
> It sounds like Roy's client is perfectly fine for most uses, and we
> should import it.

I suppose that if you import it, you won't be interested in any Linux specific
code, so to make life easy I'll work on splitting that out into separate
files. I've already re-factored the code around the BSD style a little more
from the latest released version.

Thanks

Roy