Re: sys/idtype.h unused enumeration values

On 19.05.2020 15:06, Robert Elz wrote:
>     Date:        Tue, 19 May 2020 14:12:31 +0200
>     From:        Kamil Rytarowski <n54%gmx.com@localhost>
>
>   | Rationale for pointless?
>
> There is no point.   What more can I say?
>
>   | My points were:
>   |  - Clobbering OS that claims the goals of clean design and clean code
>   | with mutant alien bodies without counterparts in the native kernel,
>   | without request from any relevant standard body.
>
> Having the extra entries is harmless, there is no point deleting them.

I've abandoned the intention of changing these values (by adding
comments, renaming etc). Once I will have spare time I might look into
implementing the missing ID types, but I don't promise to do it soon.
P_PSETID is possibly the easiest one.

Thank you for the feedback.