Re: sys/idtype.h unused enumeration values

    Date:        Mon, 18 May 2020 19:45:55 +0200
    From:        Kamil Rytarowski <n54%gmx.com@localhost>

  | I have got a local use-case for another P_type (premature to discuss it
  | in this thread) and I would rather recycle an unused value.

Don't do that, it is just a number, use one that hasn't been used
for this purpose before.

  | Do we plan to get Solaris feature-parity with all the types? I assume
  | that the answer is NO. If so, can we delete the P_ values that are not
  | applicable for NetBSD?

I have no problem with that - just don't reuse the values for some
different purpose, keep them reserved (assign them meaningless reserved
names) just in case there's ever a need to implement one of those things
(this is very very cheap insurance).

kre