Re: GSoC 2019 - Porting wine to amd64

Hi All,

I have done some tinkering with wine-4.4 on i386 and amd64.
I have done a write-up about them on https://nocebo.space/netbsd/
Currently, I have been able to compile and run wine-1.9 successfully
on both i386 and amd64. On the other hand, I have been able to compile
wine-4.4 on i386 and amd64 successfully but I get errors when trying
to run wine notepad and wine shows me black windows instead of the interface.
You can find the updated pkgsrc package on my blog.
I have corresponded with #winehackers and they have asked me to debug wine
with gdb and get back to them with the results.

Please let me know if anyone has come across issues such as these before.

--
Regards,
Naveen Narayanan