GSoC 2019 - Porting wine to amd64

Hi,

I strongly feel like commiting to the project of porting Wine to amd64
on NetBSD. My reasons for this liking include my experience with
BSD/UNIX, C and shell in general. I have always wanted to do systems
engineering which deals with the kernel and other subsystems. I have 4
years of experience in system administration and programming in C. I
decided to take up this gig primarily because it deals with emulation
and as a KERNEL option is involved I might as well use this
opportunity to learn more about kernel modules.

I have written a draft-proposal for the project after consulting with
some of the netbsd developers like @medfly, @martin and @leot.

Kindly find the draft attached along with this mail. I would be glad
to receive feedback on the same.

--
Regards,
Naveen Narayanan

Porting WINE to amd64 architecture on NetBSD
---

Name: 		Naveen Narayanan
@freenode:     	zerous
Email:		zerous@nocebo.space