Re: Removing PF

On 2019-03-30 13:13, BERTRAND Joël wrote:
Maxime Villard a écrit :
Hum, wait a minute in here. Am I being totally dumb, or NPF does support
ftp-proxy since 2011? See src/dist/pf/usr.sbin/ftp-proxy/npf.c, and the
associated commit message.

	There is some pieces of code to try to support NPF in ftp-proxy. But
this code doesn't work as expected (and some code is between #if
0/#endif). I have tried to fix this code without success. Maybe I have
misunderstood some kernel NPF stuff, but my modified ftp-proxy crashed
kernel.

Are you saying that NPF is not being updated or supported?
Should we maybe remove it?
Having broken code around for 8 years without anyone even much noticing (except you maybe) or fixing it would suggest the code is rather rotten, and little used.

Only half a :-) intended.

  Johnny