Re: pci_intr_alloc() vs pci_intr_establish() - retry type?

I've now disabled MSI-X for ahcisata(4), need to figure what needs to
be setup there.

Le lun. 3 déc. 2018 à 22:41, Jared McNeill <jmcneill%invisible.ca@localhost> a écrit :
> IIUC we don't actually have confirmation that ThunderX AHCI works yet..
> Nick is having issues with his board.

Okay - I misunderstood, thought it was confirmed working.

The BAR used for Cavium is slightly suspicious. AHCI spec mentions
(v1.3.1 section 2.4 Serial ATA Capability) 0x10 BAR as one of 'legacy'
access methods. It specifically only talks about 0x24 as the proper
BAR for AHCI, it doesn't mention option to have it elsewhere.

Jaromir