Re: pci_intr_alloc() vs pci_intr_establish() - retry type?

On Mon, 3 Dec 2018, Jaromír Doleček wrote:

ahcisata(4) works for me on two different computers in MSI mode. I
don't have any ahcisata device which supports MSI-X, but it is working
on Cavium which has MSI-X. Perhaps some different BAR wierdness than
Cavium, or simply the boards using MSI-X should use the "cavium" BAR?

IIUC we don't actually have confirmation that ThunderX AHCI works yet.. Nick is having issues with his board.