Re: Port FreeBSD's updated Atheros WiFi Driver

Hi Kamil Rytarowski,

Thanks for pointing out the easier one for me. I really appreciate
your response.

On Sun, Mar 18, 2018 at 7:06 PM, Kamil Rytarowski <n54%gmx.com@localhost> wrote:
> On 18.03.2018 08:55, Aditya Upadhyay wrote:
>> Hi tech-kern,
>>

>> This is Aditya Upadhyay. I was a GSoC student last year at RTEMS
>> Organization. My Project was POSIX Compliance. This year, I am mentoring
>> for RTEMS itself.
>>
>> I am interested in this project and want to work, not as GSoC student,
>> but as open source contributor. Would you like to suggest some points
>> that would help me to start with this project?
>>
>> I look forward to get a positive response from your side. It will really
>> increase the hunger of contribution.
>>
>> I am open for any suggestions.
>>
>> Thanks & Regards,
>>
>> Aditya Upadhyay
>>

> Welcome!
>
> I propose to start with an easier project. Since you are already
> familiar with POSIX compliance... execute POSIX compliance tests and
> detect & fix problems.

Can you please point me the link, Where I may get environment setup
information for
POSIX Compliance? Once, I would familiar with the env setup, that
would be great for
working on it.

> This way you will get familiar with the Operating System, source code,
> contribution of the code.
>
> Starting WIFI work will be more clear with that prior knowledge.

I agree, Detecting and fixing the issues will make me more comfortable
to understand
NetBSD coding standard as well as it will enhance my POSIX Compliance
understandings.

I request you to please point me some docs or link for setting up the
environment.

Regards,
Aditya Upadhyay