Port FreeBSD's updated Atheros WiFi Driver

Hi tech-kern,

This is Aditya Upadhyay. I was a GSoC student last year at RTEMS Organization. My Project was POSIX Compliance. This year, I am mentoring for RTEMS itself.

I am interested in this project and want to work, not as GSoC student, but as open source contributor. Would you like to suggest some points that would help me to start with this project?

I look forward to get a positive response from your side. It will really increase the hunger of contribution.

I am open for any suggestions.

Thanks & Regards,

Aditya Upadhyay