Re: Port FreeBSD's updated Atheros WiFi Driver

On 18.03.2018 08:55, Aditya Upadhyay wrote:
> Hi tech-kern,
>

> This is Aditya Upadhyay. I was a GSoC student last year at RTEMS
> Organization. My Project was POSIX Compliance. This year, I am mentoring
> for RTEMS itself.
>
> I am interested in this project and want to work, not as GSoC student,
> but as open source contributor. Would you like to suggest some points
> that would help me to start with this project?
>
> I look forward to get a positive response from your side. It will really
> increase the hunger of contribution.
>
> I am open for any suggestions.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
>
> Aditya Upadhyay

Welcome!

I propose to start with an easier project. Since you are already
familiar with POSIX compliance... execute POSIX compliance tests and
detect & fix problems.

This way you will get familiar with the Operating System, source code,
contribution of the code.

Starting WIFI work will be more clear with that prior knowledge.