Re: DISKLABEL_EI option for system with MBR

On Sun, Feb 12, 2017 at 11:23:52AM +0900, Rin Okuyama wrote:
> Currently, we have FFS_EI and LFS_EI kernel options, that enable us to
> mount UFS partitions written in the different byte order. However,
> unfortunately, the system does not recognize disklabels written in the
> different byte order.

Not objecting to the patch...

I think you can use dkscan_bsdlabel(8) to create wedges from the wrong
endian disklabel and then mount the wedges. Haven't tested that though
(and it is not automatically handled by rc.d either, so not a permanent
solution).

Martin