Re: How to build Realtek 8169 driver as kernel module?

Thanks for your advice, and I will have a try :)

On 2017/2/11 13:35, Taylor R Campbell wrote:
Writing a new ethernet driver is a big task!  I suggest you start by
modularizing re(4), and study re(4) as you do it.  Unfortunately,
while there is a man page about device drivers in general, driver(9),
there is no introduction to writing ethernet drivers in particular.