Re: nick-nhusb merge coming soon

On 2016/04/14 17:40, Nick Hudson wrote:
I summarise known problems:

+ KASSERT(sc->sc_command_addr == 0) in xhci_do_command() may fail.
+ My ASM1042 card does not work at all.  No interrupts.
  It works on FreeBSD and OpenBSD.

http://nxr.netbsd.org/xref/src-freebsd/sys/dev/usb/controller/xhci.c#1226

Is that relevant here?

Not sure, but I'll try it.

+ Implementation of upm_abort is imcomplete.
I'll try and look into this soon.

I mean implementation of abort_xfer method in xhci.c is incomplete.

+ Link Power management is not implemented.
+ Isochronous transfer is not implemented.
+ Stream protocol is not supported.

Takers? :)

+ Address of root hub is 0 (but it works anyway).

I'll also try and look into this

+ On the xhci of Intel PCH:
  + The address assigned to device increases when reattaching device.
  + HS hub in 3.0 hub under 3.0 port is disconnected and reconnected every
    several minutes repeatedly.

ENOHARDWARE

Does your laptop have Intel chipset?

regards,