Re: GSoC 2016

Hello sir,

I installed and start using NetBSD. I am focusing on Ext3fs Journal details. My project will be to extend the existing code to allow for full ext3 write support. I am thinking of doing this by
implementing the journaling layer for EXT3 and Ext3fs as two entirely independent modules.

I am soon going to submit the project proposal to get reviewed it by the NetBSD Team which will give all details(goal,scope, delivery-list,etc,.) of the project.

Hrishikesh