Fwd: GSoC 2016

Hi sir,
I am pursuing BTech (branch CSE) at National Institute of Technology Warangal, (India). I have implemented a basic unix file system(system V fs) with limited functionality for linux-kernel-3.13.0.48. Now I am interested in contribution to open source especially in netbsd-filesystem project (adding journalism in ext3fs or writing in ext4fs) by applying in GSoC 2016. and improve my skills. Please instruct me further.

Regards
Hrishikesh