Re: PMAP/PMEP x86 support

Hi,

I was able to compile and now i'm running with qemu with -cpu=Broadwell with amd64 kernel.

I saw a panic in sysctl_createv when try to create arp entries then i made a patch to handle error in creation [1] (i know
that this is suppose to not happen) then i found another problems in sysctl_createv and kcopy.

Do you have any idea on how to proceed?, I'm reviewing copy.S...

Kind regards,
    alimon

[1] https://github.com/alimon/netbsd-src/commit/0f86890ac0c6389844120c081b052562193e8bc7

On Sat, Oct 24, 2015 at 8:36 AM, Mateusz Kocielski <shm%digitalsun.pl@localhost> wrote:
On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 09:40:02PM -0500, Anibal Limón wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried to compile but the x86/smap.h header is missing, can you share with
> me?

It's already included in patch. ( http://netbsd.org/~shm/smap.diff )

 Best Regards,
 Mateusz Kocielski