Re: PMAP/PMEP x86 support

Hi,

I tried to compile but the x86/smap.h header is missing, can you share with me?

Best regards,
    alimon

On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 3:54 AM, Mateusz Kocielski <shm%digitalsun.pl@localhost> wrote:
On Wed, Oct 21, 2015 at 01:52:48PM -0500, Anibal Limón wrote:
> Hi shm,
>
> Will be good if you can publish your patches some where.
>
> I can help debugging panic problems with SMAP.
>
> Cheers,
>     alimon

Hello,

 you can find my messy patch here [1]. If you don't have CPU that supports
SMAP/SMEP then consider debugging under qemu which works fine.

 TODO:

 - investigate if we can get rid of all those clac/stac in patch.c
 - turn off smap/smep for XEN (or evaluate what needs to be done in that
   manner)
 - TNF style compiance
 - audit STAC/CLAC usage in copy.S

 Feel free to do whatever you want, but don't forget to let me know about
it! :-)

 Kind Regards,
 Mateusz Kocielski

[1] - http://netbsd.org/~shm/smap.diff