Re: Dealing with debugging macros for printing as part of aprint clean-up

On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 10:17:29PM +0000, Christos Zoulas wrote:
> Perhaps it is best to just change the printfs to aprint_debug_dev, but
> leave the other printf flavors (tprintf uprintf) alone? This at least
> will not change behavior?
Yes, that is what I was planning to do, thereby also following the
advice of Martin. Changing the debugging DPRINTF for plain printf in
attachment to aprint_debug seems reasonable to me. I will leave any
other variant alone for now.

--
Izaak