Re: Enhance ptyfs to handle multiple instances.

> Should we put a pointer in the pty node that points to the primary mount point
> then so we get the correct one?

Why? In general case we forever must return first which mount first, next mount
point,
shouldn't replace previous, else incorrect TIOCPTMGET(path) for already opened
pty we will have.
Simple appends it to the tail will be good(IMHO).

Or that does not work? I will change the list
> so it always appends.

Ilya.