Work on ext3 extensions to ext2fs

Hi all,

As some of you may be aware, since November 2013 I have been working
on adding support for ext3 journalling to NetBSD's filesystem module.
I have updated my GitHub repository to follow Joerg's recent
reconstruction of his repo; the results are available at in the 'bitwize_ext3fs' branch. The
work is far from complete, but those who are interested can track my
progress there. Patches and contributions are welcome.