Re: Why do we need lua in-tree again? Yet another call for actual evidence, please. (was Re: Moving Lua source codes)

On Fri, 18 Oct 2013 20:31:05 +0400
Aleksej Saushev <> wrote:
> I doubt very much that we want such unreliable development practices
> like "agile" ones in the kernel, and experimentation work can be done
> easier and better in a branch or a personal repository.

I think I agree with your sentiment but it seems like you are misusing
the word "agile" here.  The term refers to a very specific programming
methodology and would be very beneficial if applied to kernel
programming.  Throwing random code into a system does not constitute
agile development.

D'Arcy J.M. Cain <> IM:darcy%Vex.Net@localhost