Re: Moving Lua source codes

> -current is where development should take place.

I disagree.  That way - doing development in the master tree - lies the
madness that has given Linux some of its worst problems.  Development
should take place on  branches, or, preferably, outside the master tree
entirely.  When something is developed and is past initial testing,
_then_ is the time to bring it into the tree.

For example: AF_TIMER sockets.  I developed them on my systems, never
going near NetBSD's main tree with them.  I'd've suggested bringing
them in long since, except I think they're not ready.

Not, as always, that anyone has to agree with me, or care what I
think....

\ / Ribbon Campaign